Search This Blog

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Easy yummy Breakfast for on the go...

I love being able to grab something really fast out of the fridge if I need to head out. So this Chia Pudding is amazing and yummy. I prep like 4 of them at a time, I got these awesome screw lid tupper wares and they are perfect for this.

Chia Breakfast Pudding:
2 1/2 Tablespoons Chia Seeds ( I got mine in the health food section)
3/4cup vanilla Almond milk
1/2 scoop of Protein Powder
Mix all put in fridge after 30mins mix again, so it doesn't clump and you get all the seeds from the bottom as well. This is IMPORTANT... if you don't do this it gets clumpy and just not really good.

Then close up an fridgerate. I put berries on top when I eat it.

Nutrition:
239 Calories, 9.3gr fat, 0.8gr sat. Fat, 23gr carbs, 15.1gr protein.

Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment