Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

I got this... or so I think...


I am no writer by any means, but I decided this time around I will do my best to keep up with writing this. I am mergin this blog and my ramblings cause they all tie in together. Healthy cooking, working out, my obsession with Supernatural and this Journey.
It's been 5 years that I packed on the 80lb. I lost in 2006. plus and extra 20. Thanks being over 40. I thought I could do it again by myself, but I realized this is not happening this time. So a friend of mine had amazing results with Holy Fit in Austin and the great thing is Gabriel does online clients. I also talked my beloved husband into doing with me. Except he wants to loose only a little bit of fat and gain mostly muscle.
So here we are on Day 2. I was given the task of doing 30-40 minutes of Cardio. Well one Episode of Supernatural on Netflix is 41minutes long. So I watched that and then added 4 minutes of cool down to it. Having a Trainer makes the differnce, even thou he is not there, I am still accountable for everything. I wear my HR monitor and that way I track how many calories I burn.
On day 1, I got the workout and at first it didn't look to hard. Well when I got to Circuit 3 halfway I wanted to puke and I felt dizzy, so I called it quits. I texted Gabriel and then called my husband. I was close to crying cause I failed, I didn't finish the workout. Then my husband told me, you went to the gym, you did workout, you didn't stay home, this is a victory. He always knows to tell me the right things. Then Gabriel called later in the day and told me that I got a lot farther then he thought. And that I did good. That put a smile on my face for the rest of the day.
So yeah, I need to re learn to focus on the positive and don't dwell on the Negative.
I also made this edit for a group. These are not Jared's words, but he just puts a smile on my face every day.


I have a long Journey ahead but each step that I take will take me closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment