Search This Blog

Monday, November 9, 2015

Week 2...

Today started week 2 on my Journey to a better and healthier me.

I was sick yesterday, I am thinking it was allergies as I spend Saturday in Austin at the Football game. So sitting outside in the wind. I woke up feeling like a truck hit me. But I rested yesterday and drank lots of Tea and ate healhty. (well there no longer is junkfood in my pantry)

I woke up today and felt much better, still a bit of a runny nose, but not nearly as bad as yesterday. So I went to the gym. I was told to do the same workout I did last Monday, yeah the one I didn't finish. I was determined to get it done this time. Well I almost did. Circuit 3 was only 3 rounds and Circuit 4 was only 2. But I think I did over 200 squats and I know I will feel them tomorrow. *sigh Also I think I was able to do them, due to wearing my awesome new workout shirt from www.fluffyshirts.com


I am looking forward to tomorrow, I will see my two besties from Austin and we are going to lunch. And as I was driving home, I talked my hubby and told him, that I really didn't wanna blow my food, so I will check the menu again today to see what I wanna eat and plan accordingly.

So this non dairy thing is also intersting. My trainer told me Dairy causes inflammation. Well I decided to give non dairy a go. And on Thursday I woke up and had no pain in my hand joints. How weird, so I am keeping an eye on this for sure.

Other than that I think I GOT THIS...


No comments:

Post a Comment