Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

12 weeks ago...

I started this Journey with a guy named Gabriel from Holyfit.

He was recommended to me by a friend of mine who had an awesome tranformation.

When I signed up with Gabriel he said, the only thing I ask, is that you give me 12weeks.
So here we are 12 weeks later.

I started this journey on November 1st at 281lb. I was at my highest in August of 2015 at 285lb. So this morning I got on the scale and it told me that I weighed 255.2lb. I thought I was dreaming. that meant I had lost 26lb. since November. I also lost a total of 18" over all and 6" alone around my umbilicus. I dropped my body fat by 5% (it's still way to high, but hey)

So yes, I can only recommend this amazing man, he ignited the passion for health and fitness in me again and I am every greatful for it and I will keep training with him till I hit my goal of 180lb. and maybe go even farther.

Thank you Gabriel.

I also wanna thank my husband for his continued support and also for getting healhty with me. I also thank my kids for being my Cheer team, I love you very much.
And thank you to all of my family and friends that keep encouraging me.


Let's see what the next 12 weeks bring. <3

Keep lifting

Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment