Search This Blog

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Saturday Musings on the past week...

This past week has been a bit rough.

I wasn't feeling so well on Thursday and Friday. I had a night mare on Thursday that I woke up from and I could not shake it and then in the afternoon I started to feel like I was getting sick, headache, runny nose and cold. I could not get my body temp right. I am wondering if it has something to do with my body getting enough Vitamin D now. As I was diagnosed to have Vitamin D deficiency.
I also noticed this is Week 3 now since I am taking it and I started to have dreams again and remembering them. Which is sometimes really cool, sometimes not so much.
So Thursday was also the day my legs told me that they would appreciate it, if we were not to workout. So I did a rest day. I also was in bed by 8:30pm.

Friday I woke up feeling better but still not 100%, but I made myself go for a walk once it was warmer and that turned into my regular 5K walk and I beat my best time as well I got it done in 57minutes.
The rest of the day wen't well.  Well ok I am lying I got on the scale in the morning and was not happy as I was at 266.2 I still had lost half a lb from the previous week. But instead of eating my weight in chocolate I went for that walk.
Then last night we had family for Dinner and I was content and happy.

Today my husband got up at the crack of dawn and ran a 15K, yes he is a runner and is running his first half marathon next weekend and I am very proud of him, but I got woken up and could not get back to sleep. But I decided to stay in bed anyways. Well I was futzing around to late to go to the Combat class at the gym. So I decided to workout in our driveway and modify the workout my trainer gave me to fit the equipment I have here at the house. It was not easy.


Then after that I got to do what I love the most, is hanging out with my husband and run errands with no kids. It's my favorite thing. And I got a new pair of Cross Trainer Shoes, I didn't know Under Armour makes shoes, but I tried them on, they fit like a glove and came home with me. I did have to buy a size 9, cause the 8.5 were to small. But I got them.


Then for Dinner we were supposed to have Chicken Gyros, well I forgot to take the chicken out of the feezer, so we had Sirloin Tip Steak and I made a killer creamy mushroom sauce to go with it.Gluten Free and Dairy Free.


I hope this coming week will be a bit better. I am really happy with this Journey so far and in two week I get to Hug Jared Padalecki :D cause my wonderful husband got me a Photo Op for Valentine's Day. How awesome is that?

Here is to a better week.

No comments:

Post a Comment