Search This Blog

Monday, April 14, 2014

Mug Cake for your sweet tooth.

Yesterday I had a hankering for cake and I didn't have any and I know you can bake with the cellucor protein powders so I went on pinterest and found a recipe.
I changed it slightly and I tried it twice with different flavors of Protein Powder, also the cake is pretty dense, so half a serving was enough for me and I shared it with the hubby so it's like dessert for two.

Alright here it is...

2 TBSP Coconut flour
1 TBSP Protein powder (i used Cor Fetti and Molton Chocolate from CelluCor)
2 egg whites
1 TBSP Greek yogurt ( I used fat free)
2 TBSP vanilla almond milk
1/2 TSP baking powder

mix all the ingredients, put into a creased mug. cook on high for 2 minutes in the micro wave.

Icing... mix 1/4c. of Greek yogurt with 1/2 scoop of protein powder, pour over the cake.

I didn't take a good picture of the cakes, but you can follow me on instagram swissmom8873

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment