Search This Blog

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Cabbage with Ground Beef....

1 head of Cabbage
1lb of ground beef ( I buy all natural, but you can use turkey, lean, whatever your heart desires)
Salt
Pepper
thyme
1 glove chopped Garlic
1 Onion
and a bit of water
1 tbsp Olive oil

Heat the oil in a wok, then add the garlic and chopped onion, sautee for a couple of Minutes, then add the ground beef. Season with Salt and Pepper to taste. Once the ground beef is browned, add chopped Cabbage and stir. add a 2-3 tbsp of water and cover. Reduce heat and let it cook, stir every 5-10 minutes. Season to taste with Salt, Pepper and Thyme. Cook till Cabbage is tender. Serve and top with a bit of Parmesan Cheese.
You can serve this over pasta, but since I try to go low carb for dinner I don't.

My kids love this and so does my hubby and it's a quick and healthy meal.

Enjoy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment