Search This Blog

Saturday, November 14, 2015

I am not on a DIET...

So I am at the end of week 2 of my lifestyle change. So far so good, I am down 6lb. as of today which I am very happy with.

The reason I am writing this post, people are asking me: "What diet are you doing?" "What diet are you on?" or  saying things like "Oh good luck on your diet"

I am NOT on a DIET!!!!!

I am making life style changes, I am changing my eating habits, I choose to eat healthy. I choose to go to the gym 5 days a week and work my ass off, literally.
But no I am not on a DIET.

I have been heavy all my life, and I have done more diets, then I can count on. Then in 2006 I changed my lifestyle, eating habits, workout regimen and suddenly I had lost 80lb. I even became a personal trainer and loved it.  Then shit happened in life and I got sucked into a very unhealthy friendship, that took it's toll on my health and environment. After 4 years I finally saw the light and broke it off, but I also was 80lb. heavier again, suffering from depression and anxiety. I have been trying for 3 years to loose the weight with diets. But my head never was in it 100%.

So DIET is a bad word for me and I am pretty sure others like me. This time I am not on a DIET, this time I want it to stick, form new eating habits, and loose the old ones. It won't be easy, but I know I can do it, as I have done it before.

But yes I AM NOT ON A DIET.

No comments:

Post a Comment