Search This Blog

Sunday, December 13, 2015

7 Ingredients white Chicken Chili

I love Pinterest so I am browsing always to find inspiration for new recipes and I found one that I liked. it was called 5 ingredient Easy White Chicken Chili
I changed a few things and I have 7 ingredients.

Ingredients:
half an onion
Olive Oil
3 frozen Chicken Breasts ( you can use fresh)
1 can of Great Northern Beans
1 Carton of low sodium organic chicken stock
2 tsp of cumin
2 cups of Central Market Salsa Verde

Heat the Olive oil and sautee the onion in it then add all the other ingredients and then bring it to a boil. Once it boils turn it down to a low, simmer for minimum of 30mins. Then shred the chicken and serve with Cubed Avocados.

Makes 6 servings

Nutrition without the Avocado:
188 calories, 3grams fat, 14grams carbs, 25grams Protein





No comments:

Post a Comment