Search This Blog

Monday, January 4, 2016

2016 Here we go...

Wow, what a start into the new year.

I am proud to say that since November 1st I am down 20lb. I managed to loose weight over the toughest part of the year. But with planning it all paid off and I am more determined than ever to keep going.

I also am toying with the idea of becoming NASM certified again as I do miss being a Trainer. I loved being a personal Trainer and helping others to achieve their goals. But first I must loose a little bit more weight and I would like to learn more from my Trainer Gabriel at Holy Fit in Austin.
He is amazing and I love his support and how he is always there for me. I do online training with him. I think he has spidey senses, cause he always knows when I need a pick me up message.

At the beginning of the year people always make resolutions, I am a bit weary about them since I never seem to be able to actually do them, so I made a list of things I would like to accomplish this year.

  • Spend more time with my kids and husband
  • Loose 80 more lb and fit into my size 10 clothes again
  • Run and finish the Texas Ren Fair Mud Run
    • I signed up for this, now I just need to train on climbing, running and crawling
  • Save enough money to go to the Supernatural Convention in Vancouver in August
I think these are all very obtainable things, I don't want to set myself up for failure. I know I am doing the right things. I am eating cleaner and better then I ever have, I found my passion for working out again, my depression is manageable, it rears it's ugly head every so often (like today) but the good days out weigh the bad by miles. 

I am so blessed to have such an amazing support system, my family and friends are amazing. The anger I have towards myself, for letting myself become what I had become is lessening a lot. So this year I wanna make as positive as possible. I want to love myself again no matter what size I am, you know why? I am healthy. I may not be able to run 5K (yet) but I walk it under an hour. And I probably can out last some of the snobby meat heads at the gym easily, since I do 4 rounds of 15-20 reps with my weights. 
I think I am on the right path to find true happiness this year. 

Much love and light

Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment