Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Convention Prep Part 2... follow up

Well this is less of a prep post then a follow up.

I had prepared my foods and packed them. Now here are some things to consider.

Breakfast casserole was a great idea and it's still yummy cold. Ice was available at the hotel so no problem in keeping the cooler cool. I also had grilled Chicken. cherry tomatos, apples, measured out protein shakes, I brought my own coffee creamer and almond milk. I also had measured out Cashews and Lentil Chips.
My main foods were Salads in a Jar.

I made a couple of mistakes... first off I did not put the snacks in my back pack, sometimes during the convention things got hectic and I wasn't able to get back to the room and grab a bite. Also I did not get enough water, even thou I had my water bottle with me.

Also I definitely would pack more chicken.

But other then that I did well, I got a lot of walking done and I didn't bring much food home. All in all it was a very successful weekend.

This was all the food I packed, pre packed. 


Breakfast was egg casserole with a protein shake


My awesome picture with Jared.


No comments:

Post a Comment