Search This Blog

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Meal Plan #5

Meals from 2/18/2015 - 2/25/2015

For breakfast my husband and I eat oatmeal and eggwhites with veggies. On saturdays I make protein pancakes and sometimes a casserole. The kids eat cereal but are wanting to eat oats and eggs to now (they are teenagers)

Lunches:
My daughter takes leftovers and so does my son, when he remembers to take a lunch. My husband makes a Salad to take and I eat a salad or leftovers.

Snacks:
I have protein bars, protein shakes, or cooked chicken with rice.

Thursday:
Balsamic Chicken w/Pasta and Zucchini

Firday:
Turkey Burgers, with Sweet potato Friday, and Zucchini Chips

Satuday:
We are going to the Faire so we are eating out for once.

Sunday:
Salmon, Brussel Sprouts and Rice

Monday:
Lentil Soup (Recipe will be posted)

Tuesday:
Fajitas in Lettuce wraps or gluten free Tortillas

Wednesday:
Eggroll in a bowl

Thursday:
Curry Stew

That's our menu for this week. :D




No comments:

Post a Comment