Search This Blog

Friday, February 5, 2016

Healthy Superbowl? Yes Please...

I love a good get together, so we are having friends over for Superbowl Sunday. Can you make it healthy? YES ! of course, cause I don't wanna blow my hard work that I did this week by counting my calories and the workout in the gym. So here is our Menu for Sunday:

Chili with Kidney Beans
Chips and Salsa
Veggies and Hummus
Buffalo Cauliflower
Zucchini Brownies

I don't have to eat the chip and the Salsa and since I am making the Chili I know what is in there and I can track it.

Other great alternatives are baked chicken tenders, fruit salad, yogurt dips.

If you can, stay away from fried foods, beer, Queso, Cookies, Chips, Ranch Dressing.

But if you can't just make sure you hit the Gym hard on Monday.

What I really like about my Journey so far is that I am not on a diet, I completely changed the way I eat. Food is no longer a challenge. I go out and eat at restaurants, and I make better choices, but it doesn't keep my from living my life. It doesn't restrict my life anymore.

So please make good choices :D


No comments:

Post a Comment