Search This Blog

Monday, June 9, 2014

Chicken Enchilada Casserole...

I found this on Instagram, but changed it to my families size in a 9"x 9" glass dish.



Ingredients: (6 servings)
Corn Tortillas, I used 6 of them
1 can red enchilada sauce
1 can of corn
1 can of black beans
2 chicken breasts cooked ( I had a roasted chicken and used that meant I had leftovers for other lunches)
1.5cups of Mexican Mix Cheese

Prep:
Pour 1/4 of the enchilada sauce on the bottom of the dish then use 3 tortillas to cover it. Use half of the corn and half of the Beans and half the cooked and shredded Chicken, use a half a cup of cheese.
Repeat that layer again and then cover with sauce, tortillas sauce and cheese.
Preheat oven to 350F, cover dish with Tinfoil and cook for 30mins. Take off tinfoil and cook another 15mins.

And voila.
You can put some avocado on top and season with Cilantro, I am not a fan of Cilantro. But I made this the day before and it turned out great.

Nutrition:
305 Calories, 9g fat, 34g carb and 22g Protein

No comments:

Post a Comment