Search This Blog

Monday, March 14, 2016

Musings and Meal Plan for this week

I have been in a little bit of a slump. I am working out, but my food is not on par. I know why, I was hit with a bout of depression, which just really sucks. I am sure it would have been even worse if I was not working out. But I had a fantastic weekend, well mostly aside form the fact that my son got sick. He doesn't get sick often, but when he does, he does it well. He ended up with both flu strands and Strep on top of that. But thank goodness for the meds he is now on the mend and feeling much better.
Today I got up (later than usually, due to it being spring breaks) I made my meal plan and then went to the gym. I took my Impala, cause there is a trainer that loves the car and it was his birthday today. I planned on going to the grocery store after, but realized I left my wallet at home. So when I got home, I hung out with the kids and went to the store a bit later.
I made my meal plan for the week and I am happy with it and here is my grocery haul. I want to make the next two weeks count cause i am having surgery on the 24th.


I also bought Rice Protein to figure out how to make my own protein bars. Cause to be honest I love the 22days but they are getting expensive. So we will see how this goes.

Meal Plan:

Monday:
Roasted Chicken (bought at the grocery store, skin removed) hummus, carrots and salad.

Tuesday:
Lasagna I am using eggplant instead of Zucchini this time

Wednesday:
Fish Taco Bowl

Thursday:
Chick Pea Stew ( my husband is running a 10K on Saturday and needs lots of carbs)

Friday:
Balsamic Chicken, Zucchini and Rice

Saturday:
Hubby and Son are having Spaghetti

Sunday:
Grilled Chicken, Brussel Sprouts and Salad


No comments:

Post a Comment